16 July 2012

almost

so, as i mentioned last week, i reached both my original goal weight of 140 AND the two month mark. however, when i weighed in i was still (unfortunately) 140. not bad considering i ate diner food and at my sister's bridal shower. like. seriously binged on: an omelet, mini bagel, chocolate chip pancake, 2 pieces of sausage, 5 strips of bacon ... you get the idea.

so i've decided to suffer stay on the program for ONE MORE week. my goal is 135 but if not, i don't  care. i need to be happy with the amount i lost and start introducing exercise and "real" food. i can't be on this program forever. i'm seriously SO over it and i don't want to be as obsessed with my weight as i've become ...

once i'm off the program i'll focus on my "affoodability": maintaining my weight through healthy foods and exercise. and hopefully i'll have some more exciting food-related posts to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment