10 November 2012

good morning!

i've decided to switch things up. instead of my usually morning coffee, i've started drinking hot water & lemon (with a pinch of ground cinnamon).

my coffee habits have changed dramatically over the years. at first, i took my hot milk and sugar with a splash of coffee. perhaps that was because i was only thirteen. then i started drinking my (at home) coffee black. i started drinking my coffee sweet again in college. thanks to the on-campus starbucks. but i should point out that, to this day, i prefer dunkin' donuts coffee (black; hot or cold) and starbucks speciality drinks (i can only drink starbucks coffee black if its iced).

i digress.

the point is, i want to drink less coffee. and thus, i've switched to morning hot water & lemon. so far, so good. although i've noticed it makes me hungrier than coffee (which has a tendency to curb appetite).


learn more about the benefits of drinking hot water and lemon here.



No comments:

Post a Comment